Re: [Scheme-reports] Comments on draft 6

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Arthur A. Gleckler
<scheme@x> wrote:

> | Page 26, section 5.5.1: library name can contain "unsigned exact
> | integers" -- maybe "nonnegative" instead of "unsigned"? Also, are
> | there limits on which integers an implementation can represent
> | exactly, i.e. can I be sure that 802000 is exact?
>
> I've made the change to "nonnegative."

Actually, I can't think why we need to exclude negative
integers.  The rationale was specifically for the case of
numbered standards, RFCs, SRFIs and the like, in which
case you generally don't have negative values, but then
we can't make the old R-1RS jokes...