Re: [Scheme-reports] "module" vs. "library"

On Monday, July 04, 2011 08:39:05 pm John Cowan wrote:
> Come up with a good answer and I'll have the question reopened.

This just illustrates why choosing a syntax that is not backwards compatible
with R6RS, yet is a feature subset of it is a bad idea. This issue wouldn't
exist if we took the subset of features in R6RS that we currently use and use
the R6RS syntax.

	Aaron W. Hsu

--
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.