Re: [Scheme-reports] bodies in case and cond clauses

Aaron W. Hsu scripsit:

> I've closed this ticket as a duplicate of #53, which is phrased
> slightly differently, but which is the same thing. According to the
> ticket, this was voted in and accepted, so we should make this change.

Look at the first ballot.  The idea was accepted in principle, but
particular instances of it still have to be voted in.  This particular
instance is one I'd vote out.

(Have fun unwinding your changes.)

--
John Cowan    http://ccil.org/~cowan  cowan@x
Arise, you prisoners of Windows / Arise, you slaves of Redmond, Wash,