Re: [Scheme-reports] Bytevectors should be called u8vectors

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012 at 5:58 PM, John Cowan <cowan@x> wrote:
> Peter Bex scripsit:
>
>> What's the point of opening a ticket and then immediately closing it
>> again?  Can you even *do* that without input from the other members?
>
> It records that a formal comment was made in a way that's easier to
> search than the mailing list archive.  Other members can reopen it if
> they see fit.

Actually, I misunderstood what was happening,
I thought you were closing ballot tickets.  You
definitely can't speak for the WG and close a
formal comment ticket before we're certain we
won't be re-opening the old ballot ticket.  Please
re-open this (and link to the old ticket if you want
a reminder that it's been discussed).