Re: [Scheme-reports] inconsistent use of \| escape

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 1:48 PM, Arthur A. Gleckler <scheme@x> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 27, 2013 at 9:30 PM, Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x> wrote:

However, I do stand by the notion that past WG ballots
and intentions are superseded by later discussion.
This was a community effort with a community ratification,
and the most recent and specific discussion on the issue
was in reference to the formal syntax, so I think that should
take precedence.

That seems reasonable.

If the other two editors disagree you can add it to
the errata.

Shouldn't it be in the errata in any case since there is a contradiction?  The question is not whether this issue should appear in the errata, but what conclusion should appear.

Yes.