Re: [Scheme-reports] A couple more typos or ambiguities

Did these (potential) typographical issues ever get noted somewhere? I realise there are rather more meaty issues for people to apply their brains to. Most things seem to be getting an acknowledgement from somebody in the WG and whilst I'm not wanting to add extra work to John, Alaric or Aaron's pile, I'm wondering if this message fell through the cracks just after Alex went away.

If it's all under control, please unread this message and pretend it never happened.

Thanks,
Malcolm