Re: [Scheme-reports] Padding/placeholders (hashes) in numerical syntax

On Sun, Sep 04, 2011 at 05:28:46PM +0200, Peter Bex wrote:
> The latest version of this test can be found here:
> http://bugs.call-cc.org/browser/release/4/numbers/trunk/tests/string-conversion.scm
> (you can download it through one of the links at the bottom of the page)

I've just added some tests for case insensitivity in the prefixes,
exponent markers, infinity, NaN and hex digits.  This caught a few bugs
in the Chicken numbers egg which I've fixed in the trunk version, and
in Gauche and Guile.

Cheers,
Peter
--