[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] Fwd: Feedback from implementors?
- To: scheme-reports@x
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] Fwd: Feedback from implementors?
- From: Denis Washington <denisw@x>
- Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 16:44:29 +0200
- In-reply-to: <CAAjq1mdwGEzB7-wKVkdr3T54KQMxC8Vv6K8ZNu9tzguyj=ZQMw@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <20110816103609.GJ2309@frohike.homeunix.org> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CABpjPcLkFQXQQ=v_pm=QEQtaMPvYwKpNA6+qh9kj0HBmsBz_OQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAAjq1mdwGEzB7-wKVkdr3T54KQMxC8Vv6K8ZNu9tzguyj=ZQMw@mail.gmail.com>
Am 16.08.2011 16:11, schrieb Grant Rettke:
> From what I read there was a lot of outrage against the private
> mailing lists that effected the R6RS standard.
> Are there private mailing lists that effect the standard new standard
> as well? :(
Why is it that scheme-implementors is private? It doesn't seem as if
discussions between implementors of Scheme implementation are so
sensitive that they require the public to be shut out. In any case,
please keep all important discussions about R7RS public - this includes
feedback given on scheme-implementors, if possible (that is, if the ones
who have given feedback agree).
Let's keep everything transparent.
Scheme-reports mailing list