Re: [Scheme-reports] Immutable environments?

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> `interaction-environment' is mutable.  I think this is clear from the
> fact that immutable environments are explicitly described as such,
> but we could emphasize it in the text.

I agree, but I think we should explicitly say so.  It didn't matter in
R5RS, because eval-ing a definition was undefined.

> WG2 will provide a library for more configurable mutable envs.

My preliminary proposal for this is at MutableEnvironmentsCurtisCowan.

--
John Cowan   cowan@x   http://ccil.org/~cowan
I must confess that I have very little notion of what [s. 4 of the British