Re: [Scheme-reports] Proposal to add fexprs

Vassil Nikolov scripsit:

>   But I think the latter is (also) because with `apply', the arguments
>   to the function being applied have already been evaluated;

Just so.  So when you call (apply fexpr a b), the variables a and b are
evaluated to S-expressions, and then the fexpr may or may not decide to
evaluate the S-expressions further in terms of some reified environment.

--
John Cowan  cowan@x    http://ccil.org/~cowan
Big as a house, much bigger than a house, it looked to [Sam], a grey-clad