[Scheme-reports] The SYNTAX-RULES macro phase error

Even if we only have SYNTAX-RULES it is possible to confuse macro phases.

It may be important for some users to know that the following is not portable.
(This kind of thing is actually not all that uncommon.)

  (define-syntax my-syntax-rules
    (syntax-rules ()
      ((_ blah) (syntax-rules ..........)))

  (define-syntax foo (my-syntax-rules ........))   ;; PHASE ERROR

This kind of thing would just work in some Scheme implementations, but others
would require MY-SYNTAX-RULES to be imported FOR EXPAND for the macro definition
of FOO to work.

Maybe WG1 could remark on this in the report.