Re: [Scheme-reports] Legacy caar to cddddr

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> I've used those procedures myself, and *every* single time it has been
> a mistake.  I'd rather they go away so I'm not tempted, and am forced
> to properly abstract from the start.

For the record, they can't be removed from the standard altogether,
because they are part of IEEE Scheme, and we need specially strong
justification to remove any feature of that standard (in fact, we have
not done so).  But we can put them in a module other than the base
module.