[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] ANN: first draft of R7RS small language available
- To: scheme-reports@x
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] ANN: first draft of R7RS small language available
- From: "Aaron W. Hsu" <arcfide@x>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 08:48:56 -0400
- In-reply-to: <BANLkTik2QF-u=58SLtQDTTWnx6htQxhqXA@mail.gmail.com>
- Organization: Indiana University
- References: <BANLkTi=hSfKrHo13BUMP==SNPCX-+As0HQ@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTi=kSqWZpF-fAPObreiuAf9FxPb85w@mail.gmail.com> <BANLkTik2QF-u=58SLtQDTTWnx6htQxhqXA@mail.gmail.com>
On Sat, 16 Apr 2011 08:35:53 -0400, Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x> wrote:
> As you say, there is no "=>" bound in (scheme base).
> So long as it's not bound in the usage context it will
> thus work with `cond'.
I forget, has the ramifications of this to the REPL semantics been
discussed? Some Schemes specifically treat all identifiers as implicitly
bound at the top-level in the REPL, which makes implicit auxiliary
keywords fail at the REPL, though they still work inside of libraries.
Aaron W. Hsu
Programming is just another word for the lost art of thinking.
Scheme-reports mailing list