Re: [Scheme-reports] Draft 3 Comments: Chapter 5

I can't speak to usage, but information about currency is available.
Here are some Schemes sorted by the date of the last *released* (not
trunk) version.

I've put this information in <http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/SchemeImplementationReleases>, with Per's correction for Kawa.

It should be noted that some implementation, e.g. MIT/GNU Scheme, typically go a long time between releases, but are still under active, albeit not heavy, development.  Many of its users work from trunk, not releases, me included.  Releases are an interesting metric, but not a complete picture of how active an implementation is.