[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] Draft 3 Comments: Chapter 5
- To: Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] Draft 3 Comments: Chapter 5
- From: Andre van Tonder <andre@x>
- Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 12:30:14 -0400 (EDT)
- Cc: scheme-reports@x
- In-reply-to: <CAMMPzYP2Tq78uTHFq7pNr7pM71LGa33qU=PJsUDFb3g7iyiRZQ@mail.gmail.com>
- References: <4E36E9AF.firstname.lastname@example.org> <CAMMPzYP2Tq78uTHFq7pNr7pM71LGa33qU=PJsUDFb3g7iyiRZQ@mail.gmail.com>
On Wed, 3 Aug 2011, Alex Shinn wrote:
> This could possibly be disastrous for implementor uptake, since one
> of the most common complaints against R6RS was its handling of
> top-levels, and specifically its forbidding of REPLs.
R6RS didn't forbid REPLs.
Scheme-reports mailing list