Re: [Scheme-reports] well hey that was fun or something!

On 05/19/11 22:15, Andy Wingo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> As you all can see, I took a couple days recently to read over and mark
> up a printout of the draft report.  Apologies for the curt tone of all
> the mails; they might give an impression that I dislike the draft but
> that is not the case.

I, for one, have been really impressed with the work you've done (and
that John seems to be doing in addressing them all).

Should we ever coincide in space, I owe you both (amongst many others!)
your choice of beverage or other token of appreciation ;-)

> Overall I think that the WG1 draft is a conservative, mostly sensible
> extension to R5RS.  Given its goals, it's fine.  Obviously there are
> many places it could be better of course, and I hope that many of them
> will change.  Thanks to the committee for putting in the time.

Yeah, I think perhaps too much has been done to remain compatible, but
it's a step in the right direction!

> Andy

ABS

--