[Scheme-reports] well hey that was fun or something!

Hi,

As you all can see, I took a couple days recently to read over and mark
up a printout of the draft report.  Apologies for the curt tone of all
the mails; they might give an impression that I dislike the draft but
that is not the case.

Overall I think that the WG1 draft is a conservative, mostly sensible
extension to R5RS.  Given its goals, it's fine.  Obviously there are
many places it could be better of course, and I hope that many of them
will change.  Thanks to the committee for putting in the time.

Andy
--
http://wingolog.org/