[Scheme-reports] Mailing to the list

 > On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM, Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x> wrote:
 >
 > My mistake - this came up before and there's no longer
 > moderation.  Posters should be getting a bounce message
 > saying they need to subscribe to post.

For what it's worth: when I sent in my vote I first used the wrong sender address, and got a bounce message.  Then I resent it from what I thought was the correct address (but maybe wasn't), and it simply disappeared in the Internet equivalent of /dev/null.  John Cowan was so friendly as to post it to the mailing list for me.
Earlier messages did make it to the list on their own.  I wonder what will happen with this message.