Re: [Scheme-reports] Fwd: R7RS

On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:17 PM, Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x> wrote:
On Wed, May 1, 2013 at 9:12 PM, John Cowan <cowan@x> wrote:
Andy Wingo scripsit:

> We should fix this list's moderation policies.  Gerald's reply that
> didn't seem to make it to the list:

Google Groups doesn't have an option to moderate messages from non-members:
they are unconditionally dropped on the floor.  (There is an entry in the
moderation UI for such a thing, but it's grayed out.)

This isn't a Google Groups list, it's mailman.  I'll see if we
can get more people added as moderators.

My mistake - this came up before and there's no longer
moderation.  Posters should be getting a bounce message
saying they need to subscribe to post.