Re: [Scheme-reports] ratification vote for R7RS-small

Jean-Michel HUFFLEN scripsit:

> This application (bibliography production) deals with texts. That is
> why I would have liked the process of Unicode to provide more
> functionalities, in particular a better interface of possible encoding
> for input and output files. I am waiting impatiently for the design of
> R7RS-large.

I hope you'll be able to contribute to it.  You might want to look at
<http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/FilesAdvancedCowan> (which depends on
<http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/wiki/SettingsListsCowan>) and let me know
what you think.

--
John Cowan   cowan@x  http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Most languages are dramatically underdescribed, and at least one is