Re: [Scheme-reports] Multiple values in BEGIN

On Fri, 6 May 2011, John Cowan wrote:

> Ian Price scripsit:
>
>> "The continuations of all non-final expressions within a sequence of
>> expressions, such as in lambda, begin, let, let*, letrec, letrec*,
>> let-values, let*-values, case, and cond forms, usually take an
>> arbitrary number of values."
>
> Ticket filed.

Only non-final expressions, though?

I don't like that restriction, because equivalence of the following two
expressions should be to me a fundamental property of BEGIN:

   (begin
     (begin
       exp1)
     exp2))

and

   (begin
     exp1
     exp2)

But with ths stated restriction, they are not equivalent.

Andre