Re: [Scheme-reports] Multiple values in BEGIN

Andre van Tonder scripsit:

> Only non-final expressions, though?
>
> I don't like that restriction, because equivalence of the following
> two expressions should be to me a fundamental property of BEGIN:

Multiple values in the final expression of a BEGIN are legal iff the
continuation of the BEGIN accepts them, so no blanket statement can be
made.

Jussi Piitulainen scripsit:

> I would like any number of values allowed, as in R6RS. (I don't know
> why it says "usually".)

I have removed the word "usually" from the ticket.

--
John Cowan   cowan@x  http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Most languages are dramatically underdescribed, and at least one is