Re: [Scheme-reports] Padding/placeholders (hashes) in numerical syntax

At Tue, 16 Aug 2011 20:41:53 +0200,
Peter Bex wrote:
> Scheme48 and Chicken only seem to support the "e" there.  MIT, Gauche,
> Guile and Racket accept all these characters (and I'll add it to the
> "numbers" egg too, soon, just for the sake of completeness).
> I don't know if these other Schemes assign any special meaning to the
> characters or if they're all treated the same.

In Racket, `e' is used for double-precision floats, and `f' for
single-precision. In the absence of either, double-precision is the
default (but this can be configured when building Racket).

Vincent