[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Scheme-reports] Questions about cond-expand
- To: scheme-reports@x
- Subject: [Scheme-reports] Questions about cond-expand
- From: Christian Stigen Larsen <csl@x>
- Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 08:26:12 +0200
reading about cond-expand in draft 6 has left me with questions:
* If it's allowed at _program_ top-level as well, shouldn't that be
reflected in the BNF?
The BNF in draft 6 (IIRC) seems to explicitly allow it only in library
* If the above is true and cond-expand belongs to (scheme base), shouldn't
it get a separate treatment in the report --- instead of being mentioned
in the same passage as define-library?
* Is cond-expand expanded at compile-time only? I guess this boils down to
how the feature set behaves.
I have been emailing with Alex Shinn and asked for a clarification in the
report, but thought I'd share with this list as well.
Christian Stigen Larsen
Scheme-reports mailing list