[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] No procedure to ask the current time?
- To: scheme-reports@x
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] No procedure to ask the current time?
- From: Alex Shinn <alexshinn@x>
- Date: Tue, 07 Sep 2010 08:26:29 +0900
- In-reply-to: <20100831124933.GA26385@localhost> (Jeronimo Pellegrini's message of "Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:49:33 -0300")
- References: <20100831124933.GA26385@localhost>
I've added a ticket for just the current seconds:
I'll try to bring this up later in the WG1 discussion, if
not you'll have to wait for WG2. There's no reason
individual WG1 Schemes can't pick and choose WG2 modules
they want to use.
Scheme-reports mailing list