Re: [Scheme-reports] No procedure to ask the current time?

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> I'll try to bring this up later in the WG1 discussion, if
> not you'll have to wait for WG2.  There's no reason
> individual WG1 Schemes can't pick and choose WG2 modules
> they want to use.

Indeed, on my current understanding of WG2 there is no other kind of
WG2 Scheme; all modules are optional as far as conformance is concerned.

--
John Cowan      cowan@x         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan
Statistics don't help a great deal in making important decisions.