Re: [Scheme-reports] display should not guarantee termination

Shiro Kawai scripsit:

> The current wording can be read a bit wider than requiring labels on
> circular objects; that is, it can be read as display must terminate on
> any objects (even if the object is implementation's extension), which
> concerns me.  If I can read it that the behavior only describes on the
> domain of r7rs, I'm ok with it.

I've changed "However, `display` must always terminate" to "However,
`display` must not loop forever on circular lists or self-referencing
vectors".

--
Babies are born as a result of the              John Cowan
mating between men and women, and most          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan