Re: [Scheme-reports] Hardcoded identifier names in formal syntax

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> We can bring the derived expressions grammar up in the next ballot.

It's not really specific to derived expressions.  I have added the
following to the beginning of 7.1.3:

# The definitions in this and the following subsections assume that all
# the syntax keywords defined in this report have been properly imported
# from their modules, and that none of them have been redefined or shadowed.

--
Unless it was by accident that I had            John Cowan
offended someone, I never apologized.           cowan@x