Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS draft #9 - copy-n-paste error for section 6.7 Strings

Oh, right, sorry about that, it is extraneous (my brain had an off-by-one section bug).

Regards,
Andrew

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 12:07 PM, John Cowan <cowan@x> wrote:
Andrew Robbins scripsit:

> No, this does not appear to be an error, the phrase "equal" seems to
> be referring to the "char=?" procedure, in which case it needs to be in
> that list, I do not think it should be removed.

The reference is to the `string<?` procedure and friends.  In strings,
unlike characters, the equality case is documented separately.

--
Mark Twain on Cecil Rhodes:                    John Cowan
I admire him, I freely admit it,               http://www.ccil.org/~cowan