Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS draft #9 - copy-n-paste error for section 6.7 Strings

No, this does not appear to be an error, the phrase "equal" seems to be referring to the "char=?" procedure, in which case it needs to be in that list, I do not think it should be removed.

Regards,
Andrew Robbins

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 11:10 AM, John Cowan <cowan@x> wrote:
Joseph Wayne Norton scripsit:

> For R7RS draft #9, there is a copy-n-paste error for section 6.7
> Strings.  The word "equal, " is extraneous for this section.

Thank you.  This will be fixed in the final draft.

--
Principles.  You can't say A is         John Cowan <cowan@x>
made of B or vice versa.  All mass      http://www.ccil.org/~cowan