[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [Scheme-reports] No procedure to ask the current time?
- To: Jeronimo Pellegrini <j_p@x>
- Subject: Re: [Scheme-reports] No procedure to ask the current time?
- From: "Thomas Bushnell, BSG" <tb@x>
- Date: Wed, 8 Sep 2010 21:16:01 -0700
- Cc: scheme-reports@x
- In-reply-to: <20100907112820.GA9514@localhost>
- References: <20100831124933.GA26385@localhost> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20100907112820.GA9514@localhost>
I think this is a poor WG1 thing; it would exclude embedded devices that may not have access to any absolute timing information.
On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 4:28 AM, Jeronimo Pellegrini <j_p@x>
Thank you very much!
On Tue, Sep 07, 2010 at 08:26:29AM +0900, Alex Shinn wrote:
> I've added a ticket for just the current seconds:
> I'll try to bring this up later in the WG1 discussion, if
> not you'll have to wait for WG2. There's no reason
> individual WG1 Schemes can't pick and choose WG2 modules
> they want to use.
Scheme-reports mailing list