Re: [Scheme-reports] values

On Mon 30 May 2011 10:02, Razvan Rotaru <roti_343@x> writes:

> I really wish I could use functions multiple values also in contexts
> where one value is required, without even needing to know that the
> function returns more values.

Choose an implementation that provides this behavior, then.  I like it
too, but there's more than one answer to this question, and imposing
this one answer on all Schemes isn't the right thing.

Regards,

Andy

ps. If you really want this behavior to standardized, you can have that
too; you just have to choose a Common Lisp implementation, not a Scheme
implementation ;-)
--
http://wingolog.org/