Re: [Scheme-reports] [wg2] in support of single-arity procedural syntax transformers

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:26 PM, Andy Wingo <wingo@x> wrote:

> It's probably just wishful thinking, but it would be nice if we used the
> same arities here, though...  I don't want to be all imperialist and say
> "hey chickeners!  you must change your thing!", but the single-arity
> transformers might even be better for yall as well (for source
> information, for example; though is that a red herring?).

Yes, source info is a red herring - all of the SC and ER
systems I know retain source info.

I'm still unclear by your motivation.  Just wrap the form
and there are no problems, and you've lost nothing.  Why
expose the implementation details?