Re: [r6rs-discuss] Fwd: [plt-scheme] [ANN] Scheme Language Working Groups 1 and 2 draft charters

On 28 Oct 2009, at 6:22 am, Brian Harvey wrote:

> For me, the paradigmatic issue is that the R6 people view the Lisp
> REPL as
> an unnecessary frill -- well, let me not put opinions in other
> people's
> brains and merely remark that they produced a document that makes
> proper
> REPL support impossible.

I was pleased to note the following:

"A semantics compatible with interactive read/eval/print loops should
be provided."

in http://www.scheme-reports.org/2009/working-group-1-charter.html,
which I hope implies making one language semantics, and that being
REPL-compatible :-)

ABS

--
Alaric Snell-Pym