Re: [Scheme-reports] [scheme-reports-wg1] Arthur Gleckler's rationales for 4th ballo votes

So I'm not basing my argument against the "revision" term on some vague
notion of edit distance, but on the fact that the upcoming reports
present a substantial semantic restructuring in that they redefine what
Scheme actually is - a "language tower" rather than a single language,
if you will.

We've always had such ideas.  Earlier versions of the report identified certain features as optional, for example.  It's only a matter of degree.