Re: [r6rs-discuss] [Scheme-reports] Date and time arithmetic library proposal for R7RS large Scheme

Hey, if there's really any danger of someone writing a calendar app in
Scheme, then we should put in the standard that they aren't allowed to
do you a favor and reschedule all your appointments as soon as you get
off the airplane in a different time zone!

Sorry, pet peeve, just had to get that off my chest. :-)

ObRelevantContent:  My usual refrain:  This is looking way too complicated
to be jewel-like.