Re: [Scheme-reports] [r6rs-discuss] redefining eqv?

Peter Kourzanov scripsit:

> I am interested in this mostly from the user perspective. I don't
> know how many users are hanging around here, but I do hope this
> set is at least as large as the set of implementors...

I'm definitely a user, and not the heaviest user either.  I have some
implementer perspective, because I've been an implementer, though not
of Scheme.

--
John Cowan  cowan@x   http://ccil.org/~cowan
Assent may be registered by a signature, a handshake, or a click of a computer