Re: [r6rs-discuss] [Scheme-reports] Scheme pattern matching: the case for (case)

And now do:

(define eqv? equal?)
(newline)
(write (case "asd" (("asd") #t)))
(newline)

You'll find Tinyscheme, Minischeme, MIT, Scheme48/SCSH
included in your list. Ypsilon and Stalin exhibit this
behaviour for strings, but not for more structured data
like vectors.