[Scheme-reports] Blowing off the R5RS names QUOTIENT, REMAINDER, and MODULO

I'm reopening ticket #140, which we decided on the third ballot, because
the circumstances have changed:

* We now have the R5RS library, which captures all the R5RS names
including these.

* We no longer have the division library, so both old and new sets are
in the base library, bloating it.

* We have set a precedent by adopting the R6RS names inexact and exact,
so we are now interpreting the charter as saying that function documented
in IEEE must not be removed, rather than that names in IEEE must not
be changed, particularly since the old names are still available in
another library.

Comments?

--
He made the Legislature meet at one-horse       John Cowan
tank-towns out in the alfalfa belt, so that     cowan@x