Re: [Scheme-reports] [scheme-reports-wg1] John Cowan's votes on the sixth ballot

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> No, you're really not understanding.  The entire premise of the
> module system is that the library declarations and Scheme code live
> in two fundamentally different spaces.  You can import bindings like
> `import', `export' and `include' from libraries in any order and they
> won't conflict with the existing library declarations.

That's the theory, yes.  But there's nothing to prevent implementers
from doing things slightly differently.  One thing I have learned in this
process is that (excepting Chibi, which is made for the purpose) there is
no such thing as a 100% compliant implementation of any Scheme standard.

--
A few times, I did some exuberant stomping about,       John Cowan
like a hippo auditioning for Riverdance, though         cowan@x