[Scheme-reports] New versions of SRFI 113 and 114

I have released new versions of SRFI 113, Sets, and SRFI 114, Comparators.
Despite the numbering, the former depends on the latter.  SRFI 114 now
has an implementation, but I have not updated the SRFI 113 implementation yet.

Please review.  I intend to recommend to WG2 that SRFI 114 become a mandatory
part of R7RS-large and SRFI 113 an optional part.

--
Work hard,                                      John Cowan
play hard,                                      cowan@x