Re: [Scheme-reports] TAI epoch

> My understanding is that the error is in saying that the epoch of "ten seconds after midnight on January 1,
> 1970 TAI” is "equivalent to midnight Universal Time”.
>
> My suggestion would be to remove the phrase "equivalent to midnight Universal Time”.

Sorry, I was reading from an earlier draft.

What I meant to say was:

My understanding it that the error is in saying that the epoch of “midnight on January 1, 1970 TAI” is equivalent to “ten seconds before midnight Universal Time”.

My suggestion would be to remove the phrase “equivalent to ten seconds before midnight Universal Time”.

Regards,

Alan