Re: [Scheme-reports] [Chicken-users] R7RS-small draft ratified by Steering Committee

On Fri, Jul 11, 2014 at 10:58:39AM -0700, ceving wrote:
> Am Freitag, 8. November 2013 18:57:32 UTC+1 schrieb John Cowan:
> >
> > The final draft of R7RS-small has been ratified by a unanimous vote of
> > the Scheme Language Steering Committee.
> >
> > <http://trac.sacrideo.us/wg/raw-attachment/wiki/WikiStart/r7rs.pdf>
> >

> The new standard seems to ban Guile's 1+ operator. It must be quoted in
> R7RS |1+|.

Could you please refrain from CCing this many mailinglists?  This thread
exploded into my mailbox: I got three copies of your mail, plus each
reply in this thread!

I don't think this is very relevant to chicken-users, and not very much
for chicken-hackers either.  Same goes for the chibi-scheme list.

Cheers,
Peter
--
http://www.more-magic.net