Re: [Scheme-reports] R7RS license

On Wed, 2014-06-25 at 21:09 +0700, musicdenotation@x wrote:
> Can you add an explicit "public domain" statement to the R7RS license?

I'm not sure why we would want to put a public domain statement on the
license. This seems to make things complicated and annoying. Is there
something inadequate about the current license? It should provide
effectively the same meaningful degrees of freedom.

--
Aaron W. Hsu | arcfide@x | http://www.sacrideo.us
Please support my work: https://www.gittip.com/arcfide/

לֵ֤ב חֲכָמִים֙ בְּבֵ֣ית אֵ֔בֶל וְלֵ֥ב כְּסִילִ֖ים בְּבֵ֥ית שִׂמְחָֽה׃