Re: [Scheme-reports] Gauche joins the ranks of the R7RS implementations

On Tue, Aug 26, 2014 at 10:12 PM, Taylan Ulrich Bayirli/Kammer <taylanbayirli@x> wrote:
If anyone knows an R7RS implementation that optimizes the access of
statically apparent immutable records, please let me know.

It's on my agenda, but still several steps away; currently I'm working on inlining record accessors.
Theoretically, once I've done it, and combined with constant propagation, reference to a slot
of constant immutable record should be calculated at compile time.