Re: [Scheme-reports] Licensing of R7RS

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 5:14 PM, Musical Notation <musicdenotation@x> wrote:
I did not find any licensing statement ("We intend this report to belong to the entire Scheme community..." in R5RS and ) in the R7RS-small draft document. Will I be able to distribute the R7RS-small final version as I am able to do so with the R6RS?

Page 3, just before the acknowledgements, the same place it occurs in R5RS:

  We intend this report to belong to the entire Scheme community,
  and so we grant permission to copy it in whole or in part without
  fee. In particular, we encourage implementers of Scheme to use
  this report as a starting point for manuals and other
  documentation, modifying it as necessary.