Re: [Scheme-reports] *TELUS Detected Spam*Re: *TELUS Detected Spam*Re: distributed repository: README.txt doc as package requirement

One followup to my earlier message. Nothing in what I said should be interpreted as prohibiting there being a manual in some other format, e.g., LaTeX or LibreOffice producing PDF. The doc/index.html file I mentioned can then just be a stub that points to the true manual. Similarly, the documentation might include supplemental materials (e.g., academic papers) distributed in other formats.

However, the more that documentation is distributed in standard formats, the easier it is for automated tools to manage it.

-- vincent