Re: [Scheme-reports] Call for vote: SRFI 111, Boxes

I vote "yes" because I think it's useful to standardize on the interface
for boxes.

However, I'd favor box-ref/box-set! for the names of the getter/setter,
for similarity with vectors and strings.

Even though it's possible for individual programmers to rename library
identifiers, I think that reading others' code is likely to be improved
if standard names are chosen so that they would be used in their
original form as much as possible.
--
Daniel Villeneuve