Re: [Scheme-reports] 9th draft of R7RS-small (ratification vote)

Juergen Lorenz scripsit:

> Full name: Juergen Lorenz
> Vote: yes

Unfortunately, this vote is not valid, because there is no statement of
interest, and I can't find any evidence that you provided one either for
the R6RS election <http://www.r6rs.org/ratification/electorate.html>
or for the Steering Committee election
<http://www.r6rs.org/steering-committee/election/electorate.html>.

Please add a statement of interest according to the directions from the
sample ballot, and resubmit.  The directions are reproduced here for
your convenience:

    Insert at least 75 words of original content explaining your
    interest in Scheme and the Scheme standard and your stake in
    the outcome of the ratification process.

--
Ambassador Trentino: I've said enough. I'm a man of few words.
Rufus T. Firefly: I'm a man of one word: scram!