Re: [Scheme-reports] char-numeric? and unicode "numeric" property

Yes, that's the closest thing I could find.  However, I can't still
find a definitive description on
how to determine a character has "Numeric" property or not.
Again, character's Numeric_Type != None might be the definition, but
that's not explicit.
If it's not just me who can't find the definition, it may be a better
idea to adjust the description
in R7RS's char-numeric?.